June 24, 2009

Lookbook Highlights

I'd like to share a few Hyped styles on Lookbook, that I've recently fallen in love with.

MILK!

A cute little girl from " The English Countryside " , Rose.



Rose is going Retro and I'm lovin' it. Eyewear from Spec's, Milk Carton Jumper from LazyOaf, and under it all a Floral Playsuit! Someone put this girl in a Justice video, and hit play!

Hey, remember that time when I would only smoke Parliaments?

A student from Danzig. Reminds me of a cat. <3>
She's wearing Sweets from H & M heels/wedges, the caramel jacket is from " Her mom " and what do you know? Someone switched to Marlboro.


Wayside

Katya from Finnland what a hip teen.



I love this look so much because of the... Shoes from Converse, the top from Only, the belt from Spirit Store, jacket from JC, scarf and glasses from H & M.

This look is really hitting the scene at the moment, and I can't say I dislike it!

For more looks, styles, and tribulations scope out Lookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment