June 27, 2009

The king of " POP "



To start right off. Michael Jackson has been dead for years. His recent appearance at Christian Audigier's birthday party really gave me the boot. He looked as if he was attached to strings. So what's the next step of mourning? I've been mourning the death of Michael Jackson since the early 90's, and I have to say, his image has finaly taken it's last turn. Luckily for Michael Jackson, and his fans, there is nothing better that could have happened to his career than this " Tragic " death.

He's a product of his enviroment. Somehow we're all products of our enviroment, so it's not always our place to judge. I for one, respect a Michael Jackson who fought hard to release himself from his fathers grasps, and showed how powerfull he can be. He soon lost this power, and with that the respect from 1,000's of fans.

Rest in peace Michael, I hope you can return to being that little boy that no one let you be.

No comments:

Post a Comment