June 24, 2009

Tinchy Stryder - Ft. the Mobo award winning Ndubz

So I have to admit. I think life is going in strange directions at the moment but it's something kind of beautiful. So here's the story; " Be Objective! "


I'm at Starbucks, on Friesenplatz near my work and I have been reading there often after my shift just to cool down a bit. I don't really like the yupi place, but there is something about those ice cold vanilla latte's that makes me pay almost 7 dollars for one.



Anyway.. While checking my laptop I stumbled upon a group I had been following about a year ago. I stumbled upon the Tinchy Stryder joint with Ndubz, and I must say, these cats didn't win a Mobo for nothing, and together with Tinchy Stryder this has to be one of the hottest tracks released in 2009. It's got a nice flow, and Dappy has really been showin' his strong side, since the loss of his Dad, who also managed the band shortly before their label switch. Which is also the reason for the album name change to " Uncle B ".

The hit can be heard on Tinchy's Myspace, and downloaded on iTunes anytime.



N dubz Website





No comments:

Post a Comment