July 12, 2009

I can't Melt - MIA in USA








So, I guess it's Aufwiedersehen Deutschland on the 17th, which also happens to be the Kick-Off for the most anticipated Festival of 2009. Melt! - I'm leaving the country with mixed feelings on Friday, on one hand I am so excited to get back to the states, on the other, I really regret having to miss the Melt Festival this year. If you haven't seen the line-up then you better check it out on the MELT webpage, sorry folks pre-sale tix are sold out! The Festival dates are from the 17th to the 19th of July, while you're all getting your dance on, I'll be in the airplane thinking about you!

Sadly, I will be missing out on:

Bloc-Party



















Trentemoller

















Röyksopp
















La Roux














Aphex Twin

No comments:

Post a Comment